How are you doing today? Hope you are okay?
Well, as we all know, it has not been an easy ride since this year, but whilst trying to stay strong, we can incorporate listening to good music in our daily routine so as to stay happy despite what is happening in the world.
As enigmatic as this human behaviour of listening to music is, studies shows that music, especially good music, releases a hormone called dopamine in the body . This hormone is one of the chemicals in our brain that makes us feel good.
Fela, the famous music legend also said that music is a spiritual thing and is not to be joked around with.
Well, I personally have different playlists for different types of moods, but the one that I use the most, in this trying times, have been very relaxing . This songs keeps me in high spirits and hopefully, it does the same for you. Below, are the list of songs I compiled for this playlist.
- Happy By Pharrell williams.
- Lalala by Black Coffee.
- Dancing queen by Abba.
- Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi.
- African Queen by 2face Idibia.
- Ife by Don Jazzy, DJ Big N and Teniola Apata.
- Power Rangers by Teni Apata.
- Poker Face by Lady Gaga.
- 24k Magic by Bruno Mars
- Its my life by Edward Maya.
- Adiepena by Kidi.
- Duduke by Simi .
- Anybody by Burna boy.
- Northern lights by Basshunter
- Wish you were here– Blackcoffee
- Walking on sunshine by Katrina & the waves.
- Boo’ d up by Ella Mai
- Something new by wiz khalifa
- Toosie slide by Drake.
- And we danced by Macklemore.
- Vibration by Fireboy.
- I gotta feeling by Black Eyed Peas.
- Don’t worry, be happy by Bobby Mcferrin.
- Am I wrong by Nico and Vinz.
- Beautiful by Akon.
- Its my life by Bon Jovi.
Feel free to comment some of the songs that makes you feel good, I could upgrade my playlist after listening to them oh and you’re welcome!
Stay safe and vibe on!!!